Sanctuary Lakes Resort
Sanctuary Lakes Resort has become a Melbourne icon. People don’t just live here for the golf – which is superb, incidentally – they come here for the chance to be themselves, in a lifestyle environment which has few equals. There is activity aplenty, with golf on the Greg Norman designed course, tennis, swimming, gym and watersports.
As a resident you’ll automatically gain membership to the Sanctuary Lakes Club which includes restaurant, café, recreation facilities, concierge service, discrete and friendly security as well as an established professional resort management.
Some key facts:
- 2,500 residential allotments ranging in size from 300m2 to 2000m2 with island blocks up to 3,000m2 in area
- A stunning 18 hole Greg Norman designed championship golf course
- Golf club, club house and driving range
- Lake system with unique residential islands that is the biggest man made lake in Melbourne. It is nearly twice the size of Albert Park Lake
- Recreation Club including swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis club, future childcare facilities, walking and cycling tracks and restaurants
- Sanctuary Lakes Resort has hosted the Victorian PGA Golf Championships.