HOW WE BEGAN
The business was originally established by Stephen Head in 1995 to project manage the development of Sanctuary Lakes Resort, a 420 hectare residential development to the west of Melbourne, comprising 2,500 lots, one golf course and clubhouse and a large lake system.
In 2001, new investors were sought to acquire an interest in and management of the then undeveloped Sandhurst Club project, a large project to the south east of Melbourne. The principal investors included the Casey Family, Head Family and Grant Samuel.
Since then we have:
- overseen and project managed the development of Sandhurst Club,
a 308 hectare residential development comprising 1,850 lots, 2 golf courses and clubhouse and a significant lake system. Over 570 lots have been sold to date;
- project managed Sanctuary Lakes Resort;
- acquired a 50% economic interest in the Sanctuary Lakes Resort;
- secured additional project development opportunities in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland;
- developed a communities management business, ClubLINKS; and
- sold more than a $1 billion home sites and golf memberships.